Job ID 1053837
Career Level Manager
SEN Teaching Assistant | Sutton
Mainstream secondary school | SEN provison
Looking at SEN teaching assistant roles? Do you want to gain onsite SEN experience working with secondary students who have a SEN needs? If you a graduate passionate towards SEN, we want to work with our schools and put it into practice to understand the SEN needs as a SEN Teaching assistant.
SEN Teaching Assistant:
* Graduate needed for this SEN Teaching Assistant role
* Secondary school position in Sutton for an SEN Teaching Assistant
* ASAP or January 2023 start for SEN Teaching Assistant| Long term, full time SEN Teaching job until end of academic year
* Our SEN Teaching Assistant role is ideal for anyone looking to gain SEN experience and develop as a clinical and/or education psychologist
* Working with students with SEN background | SEN Teaching Assistant
* Given the chance to see outstanding SEN practitioners in person and senior SEN Teachers to grove as an SEN Teaching Assistant
Our secondary school client based in Sutton are seeking to start two SEN Teaching Assistant ASAP or January 2023 to work in their SEN provision. This SEN Teaching assistant job would be suitable to a graduate who wants to work and empower students with SEN needs. If you are a psychology graduate, we want to hear from you!
This really is a tremendous SEN opportunity as an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN provision that will allow you to work in a family feel, staff serious about SEN and where SEN teaching practices are outstanding
If this SEN Teaching Assistant job applies to you and you want to join likeminded people passionate towards SEN and work in an SEN department, then please do register your interest and select apply now and Joe from Uniform Education and read your CV