Job ID 1089490
Career Level Manager
Project Manager, Landscaping Living Walls
Salary £40,000 to £45,000 Plus Vehicle and Fuel Card
Kingston Office & Site Based
Full Time & Permanent
Living Architecture including Living Walls and Green Roofs is the most dynamic and progressive area of Landscaping. It’s enjoying huge popularity and our client and our client has never been busier. As a result of this success, they need to appoint a Project Manager to supervise the installation of new Living Walls. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in this exciting field with a successful and vibrant company. They are the “go-to” resource for developers creating the most prestigious developments and with serious project values this is a role that will utilise all your potential.
Reporting to the Division Director you will take responsibility for a project from the point that it is awarded to the company through to its handover to the client. You will have ownership of the project and be responsible for all of the day-to-day construction. You will spend much of your time on sites that are primarily across London and the South East and whilst you will be based at the company offices, there is the potential for some home working. The role comes with a Company Vehicle and Fuel Card.
* Liaise with the Design Team to resolve technical aspects of the project and associated drawings, pre start.
* Be the main point of contact with the Client and Main Contractor and manage the client journey.
* Check drawings, liaising with Architects, Clients and Contractors in respect to construction
* Quantifying materials and scheduling deliveries. Assisting the purchasing team
* Scheduling installation teams either from inhouse resources or sub-contractors
* Ensuring that all works are completed to the highest standard and resolving quality issues
* Monitor, control and report the ongoing cost of the project
* Issue variations to the project where necessary, ensure these are tracked and invoiced
* Ensuring compliance with site-specific company policies and procedures
* Ensuring that all project sites comply with all current health and safety regulations
* Presenting toolbox talks
* Ensuring that sites are managed in a clean, safe and tidy manner
* Checking attendance and reporting of any absences to HR
* Managing the quality of the delivery of the projects
* Create O&M Manuals post completion for all projects
* Promotion of the Company at all times and identifying ongoing business opportunities
You will have a number of years’ experience as a Site Foreman or Supervisor working in the Landscaping sector with Living Walls, Green Roofs and Podium Roofs in London. Your construction background will enable you to accurately use design and construction drawings. Ideally you will have some knowledge of Carpentry / Joinery and Irrigation systems coupled with urban construction Sites and working at height. As a principle “face of the company” you will be professional in your approach and eminently capable in your communications with both Clients and Staff.
* CSCS Card
* SMSTS / SSSTS
* Understand Health and Safety compliance / ISOH Regulations??
* Full clean UK driving licence
Site Foreman, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Project Manager, Living Walls, Landscaping, Podium, Roofing, Roofs, Irrigation, Green Roof