Job ID 1089659
Career Level Manager
The role would be managing a team of around 5/6 staff and could lead to further progression within the company. Based at Heathrow, the role is Hybrid working ( 1 day a week working from home )
This role would suit a qualified Financial and Management Accountant who has considerable experience working within a complex multi-currency environment that has the ability to drill down into detail whilst being able to look at problems from a commercial point of view. The Finance Manager will have proven line management experience and is able to communicate effectively with colleagues both in the UK and overseas.
* Directly reporting into the CFO and indirectly to the Managing Director, you will have ownership of end-to-end financial management – including full balance sheet and P&L (financial and management accounting including Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets), managing the audit process, and supporting the development of a growing finance team.
* Responsible for ensuring the monitoring of the financial performance of the business, by providing the CFO and the wider Executive team with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
* Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
* Experience in multi-currency, multi-national companies with matrix reporting structures
* Proven track record of contributing to the business and strategic agenda, leading commercial change and supporting a business during its next phase of growth
* Demonstrate a progressive track record of success, including leadership and management skills to oversee operation financial performance effectively
* Knowledgeable in global VAT, indirect taxes and statutory filings
* Ability to report to a senior level outside the country whilst supporting the local business management
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong exposure to financial control; budgeting, management reporting; and ensuring adherence to statutory requirements
* Knowledge of treasury, tax and transfer pricing, but not a must
* Strong attention to details
* High level of personal and professional integrity, ethics and values
* Possess strong Excel skills and significant experience with manipulating large amounts of data
* Significant knowledge of finance systems- The company operate an in-house operations system, for which a knowledge of Boxtop would be helpful.
* Honesty and integrity