Job ID 1090577
Career Level Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Landscape CAD Technician to join our clients well established and vibrant studio in West London
Our client is an award-winning domestic and commercial garden design, build and maintenance company. They are committed to providing a progressive and inspiring work culture, which thrives on delivering excellent work and client relations.
They are looking for a Landscape CAD Technician to join their expanding team, working alongside our senior designers on a wide array of domestic and commercial clients.
The successful applicant will need strong skills in VWX/AutoCAD, Sketch Up and 3D visuals. They will champion best practices and workflows within the design process to best realise our clients creative vision.
They are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, who can be flexible to the needs of clients and senior designers. The dynamic studio will provide the opportunity to develop your skills whilst working on a range of exciting and diverse high-end projects, from country estates to sprawling urban roof terraces.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Support senior designers in realising design concepts
* Interpret, import and coordinate project information, including architectural drawings and specifications
* Produce technical drawings, reports and specifications
* Produce 3D Visuals using SketchUp, Vectorworks, Photoshop and/or 3D rendering software
* Attend project meetings and produce meeting minutes
* Survey sites
* Ensure best practice by keeping abreast of design processes, systems and techniques.
* Minimum of two years experience in an architecture, landscape architecture or garden design practice
* Excellent CAD skills, Vectorworks and Sketch Up preferred, but happy to consider applicants who have experience with AutoCAD as they can transfer to new software.
* An understanding of the principles of CDM
* Excellent written and spoken communications skills
* Excellent time management
* Enjoy working in a fast-moving, dynamic and professional atmosphere Experience working on multi-disciplinary design teams, particularly commercial/large-scale projects, is desirable
* Knowledge of BIM workflow would be beneficial
* Excellent salary depending on experience
* Ongoing training and development
* 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
* Paid day off on your birthday
* Work on exciting projects with innovative professionals within a successful, developing company.
* Strong opportunity to personally and professionally develope