Job ID 1092780
Career Level Manager
Come and join the UK's largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people – no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We'd like you to join us as a Support Worker at our service Gunnersbury Avenue in West London.
Gunnersbury Avenue is a supported living care service providing people with the highest standards of care. We help to promote independence and maintain a high standard of both physical and mental wellbeing for all our residents, enabling them to live the best life possible.
What you'll be working:
We're flexible, if you are looking for part time or full time, your hour are based on a rota working every other weekend.
* Full Time and Part Time hours
* 40 Hours a week
What you'll be doing:
* Supporting our clients with daily activities
* Supporting their care plans to establish routine
* Ensure the client feels safe, and stable within their day to day care
* Personal Care*
* Administrating medication (if required)
* Support service users with physical disabilities using trained techniques and aids e.g. hoists, wheelchairs, modified bathing equipment
What you'll have:
* Strong organisational, time management, planning and communication skills.
* Flexible, professional, and positive approach to multi-site working.
* Proven reliability in terms of full attendance and timekeeping.
* Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
* Self-confidence and ability to manage challenging situations
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
25 days holiday plus the bank holidays
Your birthday off!
Holiday that increases with service!
Retail & Restaurant Discounts
Annual Colleague Awards
Colleague referral scheme – earn a bonus of up to £1000 for referring someone you know!
Wellbeing support and activities
Career development and world class training
Enhanced Sick Pay
Enhanced Maternity Pay