Job ID 1099643
Career Level Manager
Global IT Operations Engineer
Location – 2-3 days onsite (City) / 2 days’ working from home
Calling 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineers! Feeling like you could be getting better? This is a highly respected Law firm, naturally they have a fantastic benefits package, with a proven record of internal progression within this Law firm in addition to annual salary reviews.
* Strong 3rd Line Engineering experience is needed for this role as you will be looking after the Entire Global Wintel Server infrastructure!
* A keen personality to break free from the comfort of your 4 walls, visiting the companies Data Centre. (Expenses paid)
* Be able to share your expertise and have demonstratable knowledge of transferrable networking skills. (CCNA Certification Required)
* Ability to stay the course for all business as usual maintenance activities, working collaboratively and alongside vendor support, and other internal teams such as Engineer, SecOps and the Architecture team.
* Passion for automation! Are you able to challenge the status quo?
Technical skills required
* ITIL Certified preffered / CCNA Certified Required
* Expert knowledge and understanding of Windows Server and domains.
* Expert knowledge and understanding of virtualisation (VMware)
* Active Directory
* Storage (any)
* Azure AD
* LAN/SAN technologies
This role may suit candidates who hold the following job titles: Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support Analyst, Infrastructure Support Engineer.
Environment: Windows Server, CCNA, Cisco, Storage, Active Directory, ITIL, Patching, Switches, Networking