Career Level Manager
Active Sen are looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant.
This will be working within a sen school working with a student who as ASD.
This is one of the top school for students who have ASD, the school strive to give the best possible education. They have achieved an outstanding on their Ofsted report.
The school support both students and staff in the best way they can, this is why we are looking for someone who will be both constant with the students and curriculum.
What is the role of a 1:1 Teaching Assistant:
* Support the student in their work
* Bring the best possible education for students
* Help plan out the lessons with the teacher for the student
* Support them emotionally and socially
* Create a positive environment for the student to work in
What you will need for this role:
* A DBS that is online
* Previous experience working sen
* Previous experience in working within a school setting
This role will be working full time Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer