Career Level Manager
Who are we?
LCW is a Community Interest Company (CIC) with a 27-year history of delivering high quality and patient centred services across London. LCW is one of several organisations providing NHS 111 services across England.
In this role, you will become part of a highly skilled and clinically lead team based in the heart of West London, next to the World-famous Portobello Road Street Market. We are committed to staff development and you will be presented with the opportunity to undertake extensive training and development within the context of the NHS 111/ IUC Career Blueprint which the service has recently introduced.
Who should apply for this role?
* You will be a ‘people person’ and really enjoys helping and supporting others.
* You will have the ability to remain calm in the face of great pressure.
* You are compassionate and empathetic, and can eastly build rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds
* You may have had experience of looking after a sick family member or friend
You will receive great pay & NHS Pension, training, benefits and have the support of a strong team.
Evenings and Overnights Shifts: 4pm – 11pm; Midnight – 8am.
PART-TIME TRAINING NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!
111 Health Advisors are mediators, influencers, pacifiers and life savers – no two calls are the same.
As a 111 Health Advisor, you will take a variety of incoming calls from patients, providing them with an appropriate response to urgent healthcare needs within a timeframe. This could range from booking a GP appointment, advising them to attend an out of hour’s service or even dispatching an ambulance.
You need to be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner. It is essential that you are computer-literate and keen to learn new skills. You must be passionate about high quality patient care and be caring and able to remain calm under pressure.
You will be provided with fully adequate paid training.
* Training and support from our dedicated in-house education team.
* A nationally recognized qualification in Pathways.
* Access to continual professional development and opportunities within SCAS and the NHS
* Occupational Health support along with an Employee Assistance Programme.
* Enrolment into the NHS Pension Scheme
* NHS Discounts in over 200+ stores including Holidays, Days out, Car insurance, Restaurants and Clothing.
Development and growth within the organisation to Team Leader, Trainer, Audit specialist and many other positions.
* Be at least 18 years old
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Be committed to excellence to our patients
* Caring and understanding
* Good communication skills
* Commitment to quality
Tell us if you have a disability when you apply, and we can offer reasonable adjustments to help with the Formal interview and Assessment