Job ID 1115627
Career Level Manager
The Role: Would you like to work for a responsible company that didn’t make any furloughs, pay reductions or redundancies throughout the pandemic?
A company that even with the pressures of the pandemic was still able to push forward with promotions & pay rises for ninth year in a row!
You would be joining a forward-thinking, mid-sized property & construction consultancy that specialises in the healthcare, science & education sectors.
The directors have outlined plans to cap the business at 200 employees with the goal to keep the business personable, as 98% of revenue comes from retained clients and referrals.
There is no requirement to be in the office, however, if you are someone that works better in an office environment then coming in is not any issue, they want to trust staff to be able to manage their own diary’s!
Office Location: Central London (Monument)
Start Date: ASAP
Head Count: 100+
Project Sectors: Healthcare, Life Science & Education.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* Previous five years’ experience working for UK based property & construction consultancy
* Ideally educated to degree or equivalent level in Quantity Surveying or a related field
* Membership of a chartered institute (or working towards) in the construction industry (e.g. RICS, CIBSE, CIOB)
* Track record of successful project budgetary management cost reporting and cost control through the project lifecycle on projects of varying sizes and complexity
* In-depth knowledge of construction contract management including standard forms of contract and procurement options
* Excellent communication skills
The benefits included in this role are:
* Competitive basic salary (Negotiable DOE)
* Bonus scheme
* Mileage allowance
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Fully funded training and development where appropriate
* Laptop / phone