Job ID 1117055
Career Level Manager
An opportunity has arisen in London as a Network Engineer for a global provider of services in cybersecurity and business transformation for financial market organizations. The client provides solutions to enable businesses to run more efficiently. The role provides an opportunity within the company to be part of a team dedicated to the support, monitoring and operational arm of the business.
What you’ll do:
* Involved with LAN/WAN routing design and deployment
* Comply with company processes whilst configuring and maintaining networking systems.
* Provide an escalation point for line 1 and 2.
* Install and provision networking tools such as Cisco
* Interface with third party vendors
What you’ll bring:
* Hold a CCNP or CCNA certificate
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working with Cisco products including ASA firewalls
* Working knowledge of Palo Alto