Job ID 1119186
Career Level Manager
Hybrid working, OTE year one £35,000 plus
The chance to be part of a growing sales team as one of our Sales Executives. The role will require the Sales Executive to identify and generate new business opportunities.
* Identifying prospects and new business opportunities through various means, i.e. calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn etc.
* Qualifying prospects to understand where we can add value to their business.
* Achieve monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
* Accurate data management of the CRM system ensuring all information is up to date.
* Identifying trends in the industry and staying aware of any changes to legislation.
* Travelling and attending networking events when possible.
Skills & Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Sales experience within a new business capacity.
* Excellent sales focus and communication skills.
* Be self-motivated and target driven.
* A track record of building and developing excellent client relationships.
* Experience in using and maintaining a CRM system to manage sales pipeline.
* Strong negotiating and reservation handling skills.
* Able to identify cross selling opportunities