Job ID 1183998
Career Level Manager
We are a contract cleaning and soft services provider to the FM arena in London, and widely regarded as the employer of choice. We manage and support both end user clients and managing agents with several Iconic buildings and developments you will recognise.
* 35 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
* Flexible working – Home working with some office working
The Role of the Bids Writer
* Support the team by management of procurement portals, analysis of tenders
* Produce written responses for PQQs, RFI’s and tenders as required including references, case studies and associated documents
* Support Head of Sales & Marketing to comply with deadlines, strategic sales process and the company’s sales governance requirements
* Assist and support with kick off, mid bid & final/sign off meetings.
* Ensure ownership of all bids/tender's questions ensuring all questions are answered and T&Cs are considered
* Collating materials provided by various departments and ensuring a uniform tone across the overall document
* Ensure proofreading of tenders, proposals, and submission documentation and to meet the submission deadlines
* Technical writing of the solution strategy in conjunction with Head of Sales & Marketing
* To appraise tender/proposal submissions, to add and edit information as necessary in order to structure an effective, uniform response/presentation
* Ensure each tender/proposal is precisely produced, based on the instruction from the sales lead
* Complete the bid to the highest possible standard, ensure key messages are delivered and our capability is showcased.
* Receive and deal with enquiries from the company’s Sales & Marketing function, colleagues and clients concerning tenders/proposals, both current and historically
* Undertake regular review of submitted bids and use feedback to improve on responses where necessary.
* To create, maintain and evolve the bid library
* Manage the live bid tracker and sales records
* Strong bid writing experience
* Process driven individual with strong leadership skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Strong team player
Why Work for Us
* Ethical Business, always looking to reduce our environmental impact and our use of the planet’s resources.
* Equal Opportunities Employer who promotes diversity.
* Innovative Approach to the Employee Journey
* A defined purpose-driven set of values helps our employees understand what we stand for and fosters the shared sense of responsibility and family-feel to our business