Job ID 1184000
Career Level Manager
No Threshold to Earn Commission
£35 – 40K pro rata base + Commission (£70K ote uncapped)
Very Warm Desk
Full-time / Part-time / Flexible with Remote Working (with at least 2 days in London office and 3 full days total)
Our fabulous client is looking to expand their team further as they recruit middle to senior roles in Change, Transformation and IT within Commerce and Industry. They have just completed their most successful year and quarter and are on their planned path to company growth with a non executive team that have fantastic successes with other well-known other agencies.
If you are looking to grow your career successfully either managing a team, leading by example or as part of a team then look no further. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is either familiair with the sectors of IT, Change and Transformation or keen to learn a new sector (in which they will be fully trained)
Offices based in Aldgate, at least two days a week must be spent in their London office .
What will it involve?
* You’ll work as a 360 degree recruiter – meaning that you will manage the whole recruitment cycle – from taking an initial brief to placing the successful candidate (and beyond).
* You’ll get to know the sector very well – you’ll visit some of the most interesting clients in the UK and develop a good understanding of what they do, their culture and what they are looking for when they hire people.
* You’ll advertise vacancies by creating interesting attention-grabbing content across all media (including digital) that will attract candidates.
* You’ll build strong (sometimes lifelong) relationships with key candidates and help them find the roles that will give them a great career path.
* You’ll work as a headhunter – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
* You’ll use a powerful database to find candidates and to ascertain exactly what they are looking for in their next role.
* You’ll pro-actively take those candidates to our client candidates and say “hey we have someone great who wants to work for you!”
* You’ll prepare CVs and organise interviews as requested by the clients and manage the whole interview process, negotiating pay and salary arrangements between the clients and the candidates.
* To be a self starter with high energy
* At least 3 years recruitment experience in an agency
* To be able show your success through previous experience
If you are intrigued to find out more, please APPLY NOW