Job ID 1184054
Career Level Manager
IPAF Driver/Operator – Salary up to £35k basic – OTE £45k + with O/T
This role will be home based covering the London and South East area
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver/operator include: –
– Operating truck mounted mobile elevation platforms.
– Drive vehicle in a safe and efficient manner, as appropriate to category of licence held.
– Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment.
– Comply with all relevant legislation regarding safety, and working time etc.
– Site and set up machine correctly in accordance with training and operators manual.
– Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
– Complete all relevant paperwork.
– Ensure current test and thorough examination reports are carried out.
The ideal candidate will have: –
– Good interpersonal skills and an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
– HGV class 2 & IPAF 1b licences
– A head for working at heights.
– Flexibility with working hours, to include out of hours and weekends.
▪ 22 days plus bank holidays, raising with length of service
▪ Annual incentives