Job ID 1184215
Career Level Manager
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a recognised Property Brand?
We are looking for a driven Sales person to join our Lettings team in our hugely successful Richmond office, it is beneficial to have experience as a Lettings Negotiator but by no means essential!
Trusted for Generations, John D Wood & Co. have been bringing people and property together in London and South of England for 150 years. For us, the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little bit extra, which is why everything we do is personal and bespoke.
* Employ the very best people to work within our brands to ensure our future in key market places
* Position John D Wood & Co. and our brands as the employer of choice, with employees who are proud to represent our business
* Create a diverse business which is current, progressive and opportunistic in its approach
* Outline clear, inspiring career paths for employees with opportunity for self-development and personal progression
* Enjoy a brilliant working environment, where employees are inspired to drive the best results and benefit from a healthy work/life balance.
About the Role
* Meeting and registering new applicants.
* Maintaining regular contact with Landlords and applicants, noting all correspondence and communications.
* Maintaining goodwill, establishing trust and building long lasting relationships with clients.
* Arranging, organising and conducting viewings.
* Negotiating offers on behalf of clients.
* Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place.
* Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities.
* Achieving daily and weekly targets.
Skills and experience
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* A professional, ambitious and enthusiastic approach with a desire to learn
* The ability to work on your own as well as in a team
* The ability to build rapport and develop long standing relationships
* The capability of working effectively under pressure and in a fast changing environment
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Full and clean driving licence
* Experience of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook