Job ID 1184249
Career Level Manager
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has opened for a Hard Landscaping Foreman to join our well established and dynamic business.
The purpose of the Hard Landscaping Foreman role is to manage all on site project work in an organised and productive manner ensuring the end results are to the highest of standards. This includes supporting the Project Manager in quoting for the job, ordering materials at a schedule that suits the site and enabling a smooth operation in all site works being undertaken with the support of an assistant. Liaising with the Project Manager on queries and talking through pressure points to achieve the very best finished product to time and within budget.
You will need:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in the trade.
• Experience in working off plans
• To be skilled in stonework and stone construction – paving, cladding
• To be skilled in garden timber work – decking, trellising and fencing
• Knowledge of irrigation systems.
• To be able to take ownership and manage jobs efficiently from start to finish within the allocated timeframes
• To have an excellent eye for detail, carrying out work to the highest of standard.
• To be highly professional and organised
• To have some computer skills for completion of job sheets and ordering materials.
• Efficient time management.
• To be diplomatic and calm with clients