Job ID 1184660
Career Level Manager
About the company:
Our client is a multi-faceted, ISO-certified construction company that has built an unassailable reputation for undertaking bespoke building projects at all stages. From conception, feasibility, and planning through to construction and handover. They are a self-delivering Developer covering the southern region which delivers a mix of RC Frame Residential Projects.
Based in South Croydon our client has built up a reputation for producing work to the highest standard across South London, Kent, and Surrey. For over 20 years our client has been a leading light within the industry and has achieved many industry accolades along the way.
Sustained organic growth has led the company to its current position and they currently have £100 million worth of projects up and running, with plans to add an additional £100 million within the next 5 years. Their current order book for next year is currently larger than Persimmon Southeast and Redrow Southern.
The success of the business has been founded on the principle of employing the very best people in the industry. They are a company that looks to promote from within, and people that show a drive to succeed will be given clear routes to progression.
* Working with the Quantity Surveyor to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Assisting with the management of projects from inception through to completion • General filing and storing of correspondence and records.
* Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans • Preparing and submitting material delivery sheets
* Assisting with submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with the Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
* Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices
* Assisting with internal cost reporting
* Quantity Surveying experience working within the commercial or industrial sector
* Being part or fully HNC/HND or Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
* Ideal candidate would have previous experience of working projects over £20m.
About the benefits and rewards:
The company offers excellent opportunities and offers a basic salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000.
In addition to the basic salary, there will be benefits including travel/ car allowance, Pension, and health. As well as long-term career prospects and progression