Job ID 1184885
Career Level Manager
Estates Operations Manager
South East London
Exciting new roles with our key client in their estates team. The Estates Operations Managers are responsible for leading, managing and motivating a team of estate management staff, running large service contracts, to deliver a first-class service to residents on estates, whilst hitting the regeneration and redevelopment objectives.
Company profile – Estates Operations Manager:
Our client is one of the largest housing providers in London and the south-east, with history stretching back over 50 years. The firm are now a leading developer, regenerator and manager of real estate and they provide an environment where their people can thrive and deliver on their career aspirations.
Responsibilities – Estates Operations Manager:
* Managing a multi-tenure and expanding estate through regeneration.
* Working with development team to support rehousing, handover and design of new homes
* Work closely with the regeneration teams to ensure management services can evolve
* Manage operational performance against targets.
* Manage a team of property professionals and service providers.
* Build relationships with and source new contractors/stakeholders.
* Check maintenance contracts for all M&E equipment
* Setting service charge budgets and billing / collection.
* Ensure repairs are carried out and quality check completed works.
* Sign off work orders to ensure legal and contractual requirements are met.
* Ensure the estate is H&S compliant and buildings insurance/Fire Risk Assessments are completed
* Implement place and estate management strategies.
* Contract management & procurement.
Person Profile – Estates Operations Manager:
* Experience as an Estate Manager, Property Manager or similar
* Thorough understanding and experience of working on multi-tenure estates and regeneration projects.
* Experience creating and implementing estate management strategies
* Have managed a team of property professionals and multiskilled operatives
* Understanding relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements
* Experience of analysing best practice, processes and services to improve customer satisfaction
* Experience delivering a customer focused service, managing expectations, acting with integrity.
* Experience tackling difficult situations with skill, empathy and composure to identify solutions
* Experience resolving escalated complaints
* Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver change.
* IRPM or other relevant industry qualifications
Salary Package – Estates Operations Manager:
£48 – 54,000
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
We have two exciting positions as an Estates Operations Manager for our client, one based in South East London the other North West London, so please get in touch for a confidential chat and highlight which area is your preference