Job ID 1185000
Career Level Manager
Role – HVAP Supervisor (Days)
Location – City of London
Shift – Monday to Friday – 8AM – 5PM
Salary – £45,000 Per Annum + Package
Do you want to work for a market leading maintenance provider who offer progression to management within 5 years?
What the company offers?
Working for my client comes with some excellent benefits, they are one of the largest FM providers in the market, they offer training tailored to you so that you can progress your career further and are known for promoting heavily. The package on offer is £45,000 with bundles of overtime available.
* Management and supervision of the team in accordance with Procedures and Policies
* Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
* Compliance with and record keeping
* Organise and if necessary assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV/HV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear).
* Attend site and manage reactive repairs as instructed by client and Site Staff/System.
* Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the Engineering team and Supply Partners ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices. This will be managed through the client CAFM system (ELogbooks V2).
* Advising the Account Manager on labour levels and holiday/absence cover and ensuring this is covered at all times
* First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in accordance with the Account Manager.
* Utilising Help Desk and PPM systems to monitor staff's performance and ensure service delivery and all SLA's and KPI's are met.
* Housekeeping – Carry out a daily site walk around to ensure that all areas we are responsible for are free from rubbish etc and kept clean and tidy.
* Maintain tidy workspace, review current 'filing system' to make sure YOU are aware of what is there and what needs to be there. Make the space your own, if necessary archive unused folders and create new where you feel necessary.
* Update the white board with current issues and update the H&S Notice board.
* Communication – Review your emails (at least) twice per day. Review and action any items first thing in the morning and prior to leaving site that day.
* Review the log books – Each week go through a different log book to ensure it is up to date and holds all the relevant information.
* Outlook Calendar – make use of your Calendar to assist you in planning and organising your day, week and month to make sure that all of your required duties are met.
* DELEGATE – make sure that you make best use of your on site resources, utilise site engineers to assist with any field work that may require certain skills or additional labour, which will enable you to supervise. Continue to support them but NOT at the expense of your supervisory/management duties.
* PLAN – time spent on planning your working week will be a benefit to all. Try to be proactive instead of reactive, foresee problems with the assets and have some contingency plan in place (the site bible, purchase of site spares to affect a repair before it happens etc), use the skills of the area team to highlight potential problems and also the potential solutions.
* COVER – Back fill any absences within the shift teams during NWH (Mon-Fri, 08:00-17:00)
What you get in return –
This role is paying a basic salary of £45,000, included in this is 25 days Annual Leave, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Company Phone, Uniform & Tools.
What you need for the role –
Minimum qualifications; NVQ Level 2/3 in Electrical Installation and 18th Edition.
Served a full Technical Apprenticeship and hold a technical qualification such as Electrical Engineering (C&G, HNC, ONC, etc)
Trade trained with at least 5 years' experience as an Electrical Engineer.
1-2 years' experience at supervisory level.
Good mechanical knowledge is required.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to and we can discuss the role in more detail on, Email: (url removed), Phone Number – (phone number removed)