Job ID 1185094
Career Level Manager
Our Care and Support Department at NHG is looking for a Deputy Regional Business Manager (Sheltered Housing/ Leasehold services). This is a key leadership role responsible for delivering high quality housing services and intensive housing management to some of our most vulnerable tenants. Leading both people managers, frontline staff and overseeing a patch . This role will also work closely with the Regional Business Managers leading on special projects across sheltered and supported housing.
Interviews will take place week beginning 16 January 2023
You'll deliver housing management services specialised to Leaseholders, ensuring service charges and ground rent is collected and the arrears process is followed
Working with the Regional Business Managers and Head of Supported Housing, you'll help shape and deliver our long-term strategy for leasehold and sheltered services, contributing to our customer offer and asset management approach.
You'll oversee our Leasehold schemes and ensure your teams are working in line with all lease agreements.
You'll be the budget holder for your patch and responsible for delivering budget within target.
You'll have sound knowledge and experience about leasehold services, with a resident focused approach to your work. You'll be managing first tier managers and therefore have the ability to support and coach staff around leasehold general queries and issues relating to service charges.
You'll have a sound understanding of the processes involved in setting service charge budgets and the management of sinking funds, with experience of working with a range of vulnerable residents and an understanding of the needs of older people.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
In return we offer:
* Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
* Generous pension scheme
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay – we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
* Employee assistance – free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
* Health cash plan
* Staff discounts – we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
* Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
* Applications close at 23:59 on 10 January 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a Basic check via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)