Job ID 1185097
Career Level Manager
We are recruiting drivers for our client in Tower Hamlets
We need reliable and friendly drivers who have a desire to deliver an excellent customer service to all our service users. This role is to transport children to and from school, so the shifts reflect the timings of the school day.
Whilst we will provide full training it would be great if you experience of working with vulnerable adults and children.
You will need to be safety focused as caring for the service users is paramount. You will need to be friendly and helpful as you will be working with others in the team to deliver this service and it is important that everyone you deal with feels comfortable and reassured.
Monday to Friday
Ongoing, part-time: 30h per week, split shifts from 7:30-10:00 a.m and 14:30-17:00 p.m
For 3 months £11.05/h and after that £12.5/h
• Must hold a current, clean, and valid driving licence which includes either D1 or a PCV licence.
• An ability to communicate with a range of people.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Flexible approach to working arrangements.
• Sensitivity to user needs.
• Previous experience of driving a minibus or similar sized vehicles would be advantageous.
This is a Safeguarding position; you will be working with vulnerable adults and children and an enhanced DBS will be required