Job ID 1185114
Career Level Manager
Mechanical Project Manager – London/Essex
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivering commercial projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will coordinate the project using your combination management skills.
* Set project timeline and monitor project deliverables.
* Full cost control and resolution of any disputes.
* Monthly cost forecasts and achieving projected revenues and gross margins.
* Deliver an end to end process with customers.
* Plan direct and indirect onsite resources.
* Occupational Health and Safety compliance including subcontract liabilities.
* Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
* Identify risks and communicate to appropriate stakeholders. Develop a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan.
* Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience:
* Certification in Project Management or equivalent qualification
* NVQ Level 3 in Heating & Ventilation or Equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience
* Strong commercial experience
* Strong interpersonal communications skills and the ability to communicate across diverse audiences
* Strong problem solving and exceptional analytical skills
* Strong organisational skills in dealing with multiple issues & various deliverables.
* Strong IT skills
Kieran@ctrengineering.co .uk / (phone number removed)