Job ID 1185261
Career Level Manager
Reactive Fabric Technician | Multi-Trader | London / Greater London | £36K – £41K + package dependant on experience.
Are you an experienced fabric technician / multi trader? Due to company expansion and new contracts coming live, we are currently recruiting for multi-traders to carry out predominately reactive maintenance across London, Greater London & Home Counties.
The nature of the environments are predominately retail and hospitality venues. Technical duties, dependant on skillset will involve; plumbing (taps, washers, leaks, blockages, stacks, installation of new toilets/urinals etc, pipework), carpentry (replacing locks, plater boarding, skirtings, general repairs, woodwork, stud walls etc), patch plastering, patch tiling, lamps/ballasts, hanging / moving decor / lifting and shifting, painting and decorating, wall papering etc.
* £36,000 – £41,000 dependant on skillset/experience
* Company Van
* Fuel Card
* Paid overtime available
* Call out 1 in 4 weeks (£60 per call out, £80 on Sunday/bank holiday)
* Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 5:30pm as standard basic working hours
* Working for a privately owned business, rapidly expanding with a wide range of opportunities internally as they continue to grow. Whether this be senior positions or coming away from the tools.
* 21 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company pension
* Experience as a fabric technician / multi trader
* Trade certificate would be ideal but not essential dependant on experience
* Happy to work on a fast paced, reactive basis
* Experience within any retail or hospitality environments on a reactive basis would be ideal but not essential
If you would be interested in discussing this role further, please submit a full CV