Job ID 1185264
Career Level Manager
Ward Manager (Band 6+ RGN) – Neuro Care – Permanent, full-time
This organisation is looking for a Ward Manager to join its company, offering excellent working conditions, 40-hours per week, excellent benefits and good to outstanding CQC awards. You will be a UK RGN at Band 6 or higher level, with support from the Clinical Manager & Centre Manager.
The Ward Manager will have a hands on approach, supporting nursing and care staff ensuring that outstanding care is being delivered. Ensuring appropriate resources are being utilised on the floor, ensuring care plans reflect the care being delivered and monitoring the standards of care. Providing mentorship to the nursing staff and being a role model for the staff on the floor, support, performance management and absence management issues.
* £48k to £50k per annum + Bonus scheme
* Excellent benefits, including; 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory bank holidays, free meals on duty, continued training and development, progression opportunities, etc.
* Permanent, full-time
* Core hours of Monday – Friday, with rotation weekend cover (not all weekends)
* South of London
* Must be a registered RGN in the UK with the NMC
* At least 5-years post qualification experience at a similar level (Band 6 minimum)
* Management experience with a hands on approach and able to motivate and lead a team.
* Aware of CQC domains and able to maintain the "good" standard and reach for "outstanding"
* Excellent communications skills and have a genuine caring and professional nature.
* To support the Clinical Manager in ensuring outstanding care is delivered to Patients in line with best practice, ensuring compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
* To support the Registered Nursing Staff to ensure they are empowered and enabled to manage their area effectively.
* To collate clinical information for quality, ensuring accuracy and integrity of clinical data.
* To provide nursing and clinical leadership to the Registered Nursing Staff and Care Staff acting as a role model to ensure the highest standards of Patient care