Job ID 1185279
Career Level Manager
Field Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £36,400 (depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer. If you are a highly motivated, innovative, organised and a driven Engineer with a keen eye for details then this role is for you.
Our client has been established since 1834 and are worldwide with 100 service sites.
They provide cutting-edge parts as well as maintenance and repair solutions for pumps, turbines, compressors, motors and generators. They do service their own equipment but also all their associated third-party rotating equipment ran by their customers.
They cover many industries such as:
* Power Generation
In this role you will be accountable for:
* Supporting our customers at their site/locations on and offshore
* Fault finding on a wide range of industrial and control equipment
* Installation, repair and testing of onshore electrical installations and equipment
* Carry out periodic electrical inspections
To succeed in this role, you will need:
* Recognised 4-year apprenticeship with applicable minimal qualifications
* Certified to work to BS7671:1992 (17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations)
* Valid Offshore Survival Certificate and UKOOA Medical is preferred but not essential
* Hold a clean full UK Driving Licence
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team
* Our client offers excellent opportunities to develop
* Company bonus scheme.
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
* Company car or car allowance
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site car parking
* Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle
* Long service awards
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors