Job ID 1185405
Career Level Manager
Are you currently a Cloud Security Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, then look no further as we could have the role for you!
We are looking for a Cloud Security Manager to join us to work closely with our Information Security Manager to perform cloud security engineering duties and lead on cloud security projects. As the Cloud Security Manager, you will also be involved in long term development of cloud security of the organisation by acting as a technical subject matter primarily focussed on Cloud Security in Azure/365 and investigate and analyse existing cloud structures to create new and enhanced security methods that will enhance the security of cloud-based environments.
What we can offer you:
* £65000 per annum
* Working from home (with reimbursable travel several times a month as required)
* Annual leave of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays and the option to purchase more.
* Life assurance scheme
* Company sick pay
* Pension Scheme
* Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
* Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
* As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
* Employee Referral Scheme
What we need from you:
* To hold Cloud Security certification(s) (e.g., Azure Security Engineer Associate)
* Subject matter expert in multiple Cloud Technology areas such as O365, Azure (Identity, Security and Compliance, Microsoft Endpoint Management, PIM), Defender, Azure Sentinel / SIEM and Tenable / Vulnerability Assessments
* Understand Centre, Conditional Access and Intune MDM and MAM Security policies.
* Understand security requirements in the Cloud and be able to drive technical implementation requirements
* Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Cyber Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
* Solid working security knowledge and experience gained working with standard accreditation frameworks.
* Own your workload, ensuring work is delivered on time, and exceeds management's expectations
* Continued self-development and understanding of Information Technology within the Information Security landscape