Career Level Manager
Gilmartins are a family owned and run business; our staff are valued and our ethos is to promote from within. Our Board of Directors mostly started on the tools themselves so have a ‘hands-on’ understanding of the work we do.
We are well established in the social housing sector and provide reactive repairs for local authorities and housing associations.
We are looking to recruit an 18th Edition Electrician with a domestic electrical testing qualification (EICR tests). The ideal trades person will have worked in social housing.
The job requires work and travel in the South East London area (Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Southwark, Lambeth). We are looking for people who live locally and are happy to travel.
Qualified 18th Edition Electrician with EICR domestic electrical testing:
The role is to –
* Carry out property repairs and maintenance works – social housing
* Working to Scope of Works on PDA for each job
Requirements for Job:
* Full driving license
* Own tools
* Fully qualified to 18th Edition and able to undertake EICR tests
* Experience of working in social housing
* DBS certificate (no more than 3 years ago)
* ECS card
* Company Van
* Fuel card
* Paid parking
* Mobile phone / PDA
* Career development opportunities
* 28 day paid holiday (to include bank holidays)
* Employee Welfare Scheme – access to a range of support and advice services
* Employee ‘Perks’ discount offers on a range of services and products
* Hamper at Christmas
Hours of work are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with one Saturday in four required. We operate an Emergency Out of Hours service.
We provide full PPE – disposable face masks/gloves/footwear covers and antibacterial wipes/hand gel