Career Level Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your IT career path?
Do you have 1+ years experience in a 1st Line Support role and are looking to progress in to a 2nd line support role?
Do you have a technical, analytical mindset and enjoy problem solving?
If so this may be the role for you.
Our client a London based, friendly, Managed Service Provider, with years of experience in facilitating IT infrastructure for business are looking to add to their growing 1st/2nd line support team
Working within the desktop support team you will be the first point of contact for customers who have logged an incident/fault with the service desk. You will provide support for the below, performing fixes or fault finding for escalation to 2nd Line engineers where applicable.
* PC’s, Laptop’s, Phone’s, and Printer’s
* Desktop Operating Systems: Win7 – 11 and MAC OS
* MS Office, 2016, Office 365 – Applications inc: Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
* Windows Server – Active Directory / Group Policy (User Account Administration)
* Microsoft 365, Exchange online, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
* LAN/WAN networking including switches, wireless router configuration and some Firewall troubleshooting
* Other business applications such as Antivirus, Online backup, VoIP
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years IT support experience in a similar role and be looking to progress to a 2nd line support role. You will have a confident style of communication, a "can do" attitude and exceptional problem solving skills.
It is essential to be well presented, punctual, organised and able to manage your own workload.
You will primarily be based from our client's Wembley offices but may need to travel to other client sites throughout Wembley, Slough and Central London to perform onsite fixes. All tech needed to carry out the role, phone, laptop etc will be provided.
If you are looking for a role that will give you a wide range of exposure across various technologies and develop as time progresses then this is the role for you.
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details