Career Level Manager
1st & 2nd Line Support Engineer – Experience in financial services / Bloomberg & Reuters desktop is preferred. Based in London (nearest tube station- St Paul’s) my client are recruiting for an 1st & 2nd Line Support Engineer. Please note this role is 100% office based and offers no WFH.
The role involves 1st & 2nd line support as well as project work covering all layers of technology including server, virtualization, end user computing, remote support and telephony amongst other disciplines.
You must have experience/be:
* Financial services / Bloomberg & Reuters desktop is preferred
* MS Active Directory Services platforms.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
* Ability to work to tight schedules to meet required standards, flexibility in working hours required.
* Exposure to and experience of hardware support and build.
* Experience of structured problem solving techniques and a highly motivated individual with a service driven attitude with strong technical aptitude and good inter-personal skills.
* Experience of IP Telephony operational and technical support would be highly beneficial.
* Provide 1st and 2nd level support and services.
* Provide management information as required by the IT Services Service Delivery Manager.
* Escalate unresolved incident issues or potential risks.
* Application process support – some shift hours required.
* On a shift rota basis provide out-of-hours support cover.
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV