Career Level Manager
7.5t / C1 Driver
Earnings: £2200 to £3500 per month
* You will automatically be enrolled in our Training Academy so you can gain further licences and your CPC.
* Career progression is available and you can qualify for your Class 2 and HIAB driver training with us.
* We have contracts with the AA, RAC, police and other motoring organisations and insurance companies.
* The training and professional development will be at our yard and control room based in Rainham.
About the company
* You’ll be joining London’s leading vehicle recovery experts.
* With an ethos built on integrity and reliability, you can become a member of our friendly and highly skilled team.
* The company have provided a reliable and sustainable breakdown and recovery service for over 50 years.
* Committed to investing in our people and innovation, and to environmental initiatives that will help to build a sustainable future.
You’ll be a welcome face to those stuck by the side of the road.
You’ll be recovering vehicles that have broken down, crashed or been involved in crime.
We'd love you to thrive as one of our recovery driver team who will be independent, patient and able to use your initiative, as well as being friendly and helpful.
This is what you’ll be doing as our new 7.5 tonne (C1) Vehicle Recovery Truck Driver:
* Working with light or heavy vehicles – whichever suits you best
* You will need your CPC and Tacho and really good communications skills so you're able to offer excellent customer service.
* Talking face-to-face with customers, sometimes in stressful circumstances
* Recovering broken-down vehicles to garages or dealerships
* Recovering vehicles involved in minor or major accidents
* Recovering vehicles involved in crime
* Using your initiative to resolve challenging situations
* Happy to work day or nights
Working six on two off or four shifts on and then four shifts off will mean you can have a good work/life balance with our team.
* 7.5t driving experience / C1 licence
* Digital Tacho and CPC
* Good communication skills
* Must be able to pass a DVLA check as well as Police checks for the Police contracts i.e. to recover vehicles from crime scenes or accidents
* DBS check is also needed.
* Plus you must have lived in the UK for the last 5 years due to the nature of the contracts we have