Career Level Manager
Account Coordinator Manager
Supplier will provide a Program Manager (PM) to oversee the day-to-day activities of the Account Coordinator teams supporting the Microsoft Advertising, EMEA Enterprise Sales Account Specialist team, which manages a large set of clients worldwide. The Supplier will offer oversite into team time tracking, monitoring, and reporting outlined KPIs, and performance management of the vendor team. The PM will work in tandem with Strategic Account Specialists M1, EMEA Account Leads and Director to ensure the Account Coordinators teams are meeting expectations. The resources may physically reside in a Microsoft office facility per Microsoft’s hybrid workplace policy and local guidance.
• Collaborate and partner with the EMEA FTE AC Leads to resource and workload balance across the team. Identify areas of bandwidth, resource strain, overtime scenarios, and work to load balance based upon the business needs.
• Vendor team oversight of X Account Coordinators and Junior Account Coordinators across EMEA. Own the day-to-day running of the team, including conducting one-on-one meetings and monthly team meetings.
• Monitor and support vendor timesheets and time off requests based on local legislation. Track overtime requests and ensure Microsoft FTE Manager approves overtime requests.
• Act as a liaison with Contractor Services (Allegis). Participate in initial interviews for new Account Coordinator and Junior Account Coordinator openings providing a short-list of candidates to EMEA FTE AC Leads.
• Own the onboarding, training plan, peer mentor program, tracking key milestones and approval of readiness in the queue.
• Support the preparation of the monthly communications to Sales teams and biweekly meetings.
• Program Manager (PM) will send/walk the new AC and Jr AC through any initial training.
• PM will assign AC Peer Mentors to new AC and Jr ACs through the onboarding period.
• PM will track training completion and queue readiness (General Training Tracker)
• Conduct monthly syncs with individuals regarding performance, KPIs/Metrics, SLAs, and quality of work to meet outlined business standards.
• Coordinate, drive and connect the Account Coordinator/Jr Account Coordinator teams meeting at least once a month to drive business continuity and culture. Connect with FTE AC Leads on any key messaging, updates, information to be shared with the team broadly.
• Own monthly touch point meetings with FTE AC Leads to share agreed upon KPIs by team, feedback on Account Coordinators/Jr Account Coordinators’ performance, workload bandwidth, training needs, etc.
• Utilize feedback to identify training gaps/needs for the team and/or individual performance gaps. Share with Account Coordinators/Jr Account Coordinators to train, coach, compliment, and/or course correct.
• If necessary, and in coordination with the FTE AC Lead, implement and manage performance expectations, in accordance with Supplier’s company policy.
• Ensure Account Coordinators and Jr Account Coordinators are utilizing UCM-T (Ticketing system) regularly, check ticket quality and build utilization reports to be delivered to FTE AC Leads monthly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to oversee and project manage a large group of people
• Detailed-oriented, collaborative
• able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Fluency in English (EMEA)
• Additional EMEA languages will be considered a plus
• Previous SEM roles
• Microsoft Advertising Certification (or willingness to become certified upon hire)
• Search Advertising Certification
• Power BI or Tableau knowledge will be considered a plus
search engine marketing
Job Title: Account Coordinator – Program Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 200.00 – 200.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield