Career Level Manager
How you’ll make an impact
As an Account Executive you are responsible for working with our Accounting Partners to develop and grow their usage of our client. You will use your natural curiosity to understand the needs of Partners, helping them to understand our client, our Partner Programme and how they can best get started. You will advise Partners on moving clients to our client and drive accelerated adoption. You will work closely with the Sales Development Representatives in your team who will provide you with qualified new Partner leads.
What you’ll do
* Grow our user base: i.e. convince potential new customers to use our clients platform to pay their suppliers.
* Generate leads: in addition to the leads you will receive from the SDR team (which aims to qualify leads and organize demos to present our clients platform) you will also need to be able to generate your own leads.
* You will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of demos of the platform: presenting the different features of the platform and successfully addressing the needs of customers.
* You will be able to manage your sales activity by integrating the right information into our CRM and by monitoring the most relevant KPIs.
* You will also be responsible for the development of the company's marketing strategy and for the implementation of the company's marketing strategy and the development of the company's marketing strategy.
* You will also be responsible for the development of a new product or service, and for the implementation of a new product or service, including the development of a new product or service to meet the needs of our customers.
* You will also be responsible for the development of the team's internal processes and projects to enable the team to be more efficient.
Where you’ll fit in
* Based in: Remote/London Office
* Team: Sales
* Direct Reports: None
* Contract type: Permanent
Success looks like
* Revenue & Subscriber growth
* Demonstrations delivered
* Opportunities created
* Integrity of CRM Data
What you’ll bring with you
* An interest in the emerging cloud technology and payments market
* Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for building strong relationships
* Attention to detail and follow-up
* Passion and desire to make a difference
* At least 2 years proven sales performance
* Experience with applications software, including CRM skills
* Knowledge of the workings of a finance function within business or Accountants in Practice
* Some experience demonstrating software solutions or similar products