Career Level Manager
Our client, a leading provider of solutions to the Delegated Underwriting Authority (DUA) and MGA sector, is looking for an Account Manager as a direct result of business growth and development of new clients.
The Account Manager role is centred on supporting the existing account and compliance management oversight of each client, in order to ensure that clients remain compliant.
The role will require close communications across all stakeholder to ensure a good understanding of the business, its operations and activities. The position will work alongside Account and Compliance Manager(s) to develop relationships with clients and to attain understanding of regulatory and compliance matters in the delegated authority arena.
Experience / Qualifications required include:
* Relationship management skills
* Working regulatory understanding
* Some compliance and operational risk knowledge focused on Delegated Authority business
* Minimum of 1 year’s delegated authority experience
* Working knowledge of the London and International Market place
This excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing team will suit someone looking for the next step up in their career and a genuine interest in delegated authority business