Career Level Manager
Role: Account Manager
Role type: Hybrid
Salary: £50k + car allowance, performance-related bonus, pension
Reporting to: Head of Account Management
Group Nexus is an established, leading player in the parking management sector. We are a fun and forward-thinking company that is sociable, with strong values and desire to disrupt the industry! With a real family feel, we place as much value on matching personalities to teams as much as skill sets to a job role. The aim is simple: we seek like-minded, talented and ambitious individuals who want to be part of our exciting journey!
What are we looking for?
Our business is growing and so is our team! As an Account Manager, you will be assigned a set of key accounts across a range of sectors and we would like you to really get under the skin of your accounts. What are their push points? What motivates them? What do they truly expect from us as their service provider? You will be skilled at understanding that every business has different needs then adapting your account management style to not just meet, but exceed their expectations. You should be asking questions such as how can we make their client journey better? What can we do to go that extra mile? We are looking for someone with ideas, experience and a strong desire to bring something new to the table.
What will I be responsible for?
* To act as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
* Proactively study account performance, suggesting ideas to grow and improve for both parties
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
* Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and senior executives
* Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
* Identify and deliver on opportunities to grow accounts and extend contracts
* Forecast and track key account metrics
* Prepare reports on account status
* Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
* Manage challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What experience are we looking for?
First and foremost: A great attitude!
Previous experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role
Parking, Property, Real Estate and or Retail experience is ideal but NOT ESSENTIAL
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Good commercial awareness
Solid experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Would you like to hear more? Please contact me directly as I would love to share the details! Thank you for considering GroupNexus as your next employer