Job ID 1261172
Career Level Manager
At Greys we are currently working with one of our Occupational Health clients to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
This is a Hybrid role where you will be required to work in London 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday). – Initially you will be working FT on site whilst training.
Remit to include:
• Proactively manage client relationships and ensure they are receiving an exceptional service
• Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
• Produce monthly and quarterly reports on performance by accounts
• Produce client proposals, presentations and attend exhibitions
• Keep up to date with industry news and competitors
• Draw attention to any defects in the service and put forward suggestions for improvements and innovations
• Exceed personal KPIs and contribute to achievement of departmental and company targets
• Carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with the smooth running of the department or the business
• Must have previous account management experience
• Able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
• Flexible approach to work responding to the needs of the business.
• Must be articulate, a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Intelligent, well presented with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Be a team player working in collaboration with other members of the Commercial Team to meet company objectives
Competetive salary on offer + benefits.
If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested please call Hannah at Greys on (phone number removed)