Career Level Manager
Pinpoint Resourcing are currently partnered with a property company based near Wood Green who are seeking a confident Accountant. This company has an exciting growth plan and are looking to expand their portfolio in the commercial market therefore are looking for an applicant that share the same drive and enthusiasm.
This role includes:
* Supporting senior Property Managers when setting annual service charge budgets.
* Creating budgets – liaise with Property manager in order to discuss budgets
* Working alongside the team to produce accurate year-end accounts to the Leaseholders.
* Liaising with Leaseholders to resolve queries and ensuring a high-quality service in a timely fashion.
* Raise periodic demands and recharges to tenants.
* Reconciling the monthly and quarterly service charge expenditure.
* Prepare financial account reports for the quarterly property manager reports.
* Other ad-hoc duties when required.
* Reconcile accounts
* Do Actual Expenditure
* Liaise with / answer questions from freeholders & leaseholders regarding accounts
* Provide statements of SC's & GR’s
* Raise balances, charges and any credits if applicable
* Experience within a service charge accountancy-based role or a property company dealing with service charge
* Medium to advanced user of MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
* Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to present financial information.
* Ambitious and motivated to work towards deadlines in a timely manner.
Ideally, we would like to speak to applicants who possess the following qualities:
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Happy to commute to the office full-time
* Have a good understanding of all service charge elements
Our client is looking for a candidate to start quickly due to growth in the company. If you are interested in the above description, please apply!
£45,000 – £50,000
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business