Career Level Manager
Staff Partners are currently looking for Health Care Assistants (HCAs), with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Our client provides a service in London in the community with many different hospitals and wards.
Whether you are looking for block bookings/full-time/part-time or ad hoc bookings this is something we are able to offer.
* Provide compassionate and competent care to patients and service users based on current evidence of best practice.
* Promote health and healing through observing, and monitoring well-being, then by evaluating the effectiveness of the care provided.
* Be responsible for ensuring their patient’s needs are met through liaising with multidisciplinary team members including specialist nurses, doctors, physios, occupational therapists, and social workers as well as overseeing healthcare assistants, nursing associates, and students.
* Provide updates to their colleagues, family members of the patient and carers.
You will have…
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
* The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting carer for the patient.
* A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
* Experience of working in an acute hospital setting or nursing home.
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts – we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me Rohan Klausen