Job ID 1004447
Career Level Manager
Due to recent contract and company growth, we are looking to recruit a number of experienced AC Engineer in the North London area who can provide planned and reactive services to a number of the commercial sites on behalf of a leading FM Business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Candidates must have demonstrable experience working within an Air Conditioning Service role with exposure to working within commercial environments.
Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified.
Company Van and all PPE will be provided. This is a permanent role available for an immediate start.
Hours – Monday – Friday 40 hours with All Overtime paid at premium rates
On Call Rota of approx. 1 in 4
* Service and Maintenance of a range of A/C equipment
* Carrying out service, repair tasks to a high standard. (some install works required from time to time)
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be time served and F-Gas certified – Cat 1
* Demonstrable experience working in an Air conditioning Service role within Commercial Sites.
* Full UK Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by Cornerstone Technical Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency