Career Level Manager
Planning Recruitment are currently supporting an Architectural practice in the heart of Central London as they look to welcome an Architect to their award winning and established studio.
Due to an expanding workload, there is now an opportunity for an Architect with project running experience to join as an integral member of the team, leading projects within the office, residential and retail sectors across all RIBA Plan of Work stages. The practice work on new builds and refurbishment projects, many of which are within heritage environments. The ideal candidate will be Part 3 qualified (or the equivalent) and be able to demonstrate experience working within one of the practices core sectors, project leading capabilities and an ability to adapt to and work across all stages of the RIBA plan of work. The practice are currently working in ArchiCAD, so ArchiCAD proficiency will be advantageous although those with Revit experience will be considered and cross-trained.
Your responsibilities will include:-
* Generating creative design at all stages of projects
* Setting project deadlines and coordinating the design towards these
* Engaging with clients, consultants and contractor teams
* Preparing technical design and specification information for construction
* Integrating sustainable design and ethos into existing and new projects
* Collaborating on design discussions on all office projects
* Delivering the highest quality of drawn and written output at all times
Your skills, experience and attributes:-
* Design-focused with passion for detailing and materiality
* Strong technical grounding with experience working to building codes, practice standards and industry expectations
* Experience liaising with contractors and the contract administration processes
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally, written and drawing
* Proactive and enthusiastic
* Well organised
* Strong team player skills
* Strong communication skills
To be considered for the role, please apply with a copy of your CV.
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV by pressing the apply button to be considered. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.