Job ID 1258176
Career Level Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager for our client based in the Kent Area. We are looking for a sales driven ABM to assist the manager. Leading, coaching, training and developing your team is a key part of the role, you must be an excellent communicator with a can do attitude.
This is a superb opportunity for an ABM ideally from a timber and builders merchant background looking to play a key role within a progressive, family-owned business with career opportunities in the future.
* Building strong relationships with customers and new business whilst ensuring Branch targets are achieved.
* Lead and coach the team to ensure the branch is delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the highest standards are kept.
* Ensure a high standard of health and safety and housekeeping is kept up in the branch, to ensure the branch is both staff and customer friendly and safe
* Develop customer relationships with customers and enhance the sales and customer experience within the branch.
* Manage day to day Branch operations and the branch team.
* Manage team absences and deployment.
* Support training and maintain training records for Branch staff.
Hours are 7.30am to 5pm and every other Saturday morning.