Career Level Manager
A stylish Japanese noodle restaurant
restaurant Assistant Floor Manager/Restaurant Manager
Assistant Floor Manager £26,000 – / yearly
Restaurant Manager £32,000 – / yearly
* Able to notice points in need of improvement and implement change and corrective measures through strategic planning, systemisation, and review of results (and implementing further measures if necessary).
* HR management (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (No. of staff per hour and line-schedule control)
* Quality management of ingredients/products and cost control
* Understanding and management of ingredients and drinks
* Store equipment and supply management
* Effective reporting to and discussion with line managers and relevant departments
The restaurant Assistant Floor Manager is responsible for assisting the Manager in the above aspects.
* Experience and skills of restaurant management (senior supervisor level, at least)
* Able to manage store operation as a sole manager through one shift
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost cal-culating using PC software such as MS Office
* Experience/knowledge/interest in Japanese cuisine/culture is plus but not necessary
Proficiency in English is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided