Career Level Manager
My client is looking for Assistant Project Managers as they continue to grow their Rail sector to assist with the delivery of large Rail projects in the South East.
* Delivering the project workstream activity as well as the assigned work packages.
* Identifying any potential/emerging issues or variance to the project objective, plan, budget and scope.
* Supporting the Project Manager in building effective relationships with the project Sponsor team as well as any other key stakeholders.
Key skills/experience required:
* Experience in Project Management and assisted in the delivery of Rail projects
* Knowledge of pathway
* Understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
* Transport for London experience is desirable