Job ID 1117907
Career Level Manager
This award winning main contracting organisation has been in operation for over 100 years carrying out projects across the UK and internationally. They cover many sectors such as commercial, residential, leisure, industrial, retail & healthcare, many projects carried out within these sectors have been award winning.
They have carried out around 1,000 projects in their history, this includes 12,000 residential units & 600,000sqm of office space. They currently have 15 live projects with may more due to start.
About This Opportunity
This organisation is in need of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be site based on a new build residential scheme located in Greenwich.
Duties required for the position are to assist with the following duties:
* Measurement / Take offs
* Sub-contractor procurement
* Sub-contractor orders or sub-contract agreements
* Certifying sub-contractor valuations, variations & final accounts
* Preparing main contractor valuations
* Tracking and submitting main contractor variations
* Measurement & take off experience
* Main Contractor experience
* Residential or Commercial experience or similar
* Sub-contractor account management experience
* Main Contractor valuation experience