Job ID 1324209
Career Level Manager
Associate Town Planner Job in London
I have an Associate Town Planner job available with an employee owned multi-disciplinary consultancy in their London office. As the successful Associate Town Planner you'll be tasked with taking the lead on various projects.
This multi-disciplinary consultancy employee around 240 people and operate across the UK with 8 regional offices. These are situated in London, East Anglia, South West, North West and Scotland. The services this consultancy offer span across Town Planning, Masterplanning, Landscape Architecture and Environmental.
Role & Responsibilities
– Take the Lead position on projects
– Prepare and manage project budgets
– Provide sound advice on planning
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
– Negotiate, draft, and provide legal instructions to facilitate the preparation of planning agreements and infrastructure funding deeds with industry, agencies, and Councils, as required
– Meet company expectations regarding fee earning targets
– Optimise new business and cross-selling opportunities
– Mentor and support other members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
– Chartered RTPI Membership
– Relevant planning degree
– Previous experience with large development schemes
– Experience taking the lead on projects
– Previous experience mentoring staff.
What you get back
– Competitive salary
– Profit share
– Hybrid/flexible working
– 25 days + bank holidays
– Pension scheme
– Cycle to work scheme
– Professional body membership payment annually
– Enhanced maternity and paternity package.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Town Planner Job in London – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Scott Dunn Job Ref: 13565)