Career Level Manager
Audit Senior/ Manager: A great opportunity to join a successful and reputable accountancy practice with nine partners based in Greenford, London.
Reporting to a long-standing Audit partner, you will be looking for an Audit Senior role to further your career with a split of 30% accountants and 70% auditing.
Current employees value, above all, the work/life balance on offer. The flexible hybrid working policy means 50% working from the office if you would like this.
Key responsibilities include:
* You will be involved with a mixed portfolio of corporate, non-corporate and charity clients, taking responsibility for audits, accounts preparation and taxation affairs and for the delivery of wider advisory project services.
* Your responsibilities will involve a mix of auditing and accounts preparation and you will, therefore, need to be confident in all aspects of the work and have kept yourself up to date with the latest developments in these areas.
* Auditing and accounting experience for a UK based accountancy practice.
* Ideally, AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified, but we would also consider candidates who are qualified by relevant experience.
* Experience in attending external audits and working on accounts preparation assignments through to completion, and presenting audit files and completed accounts and tax computations.
* A strong, recent track record in external audit and accounts preparation.
* Excellent communication
* Experience with CCH (for accounts preparation) would be preferred.
The offer to you:
* A positive working environment with friendly, approachable colleagues
* Join a firm undergoing continued growth and expansion with excellent prospects.
* Report directly to the Audit partner; an excellent people leader and long-term partner
* Autonomy, no micromanagement, and flexible/hybrid working. the firm's flexible working policy means you can work remotely.
* Recently re-furbished offices; a comfortable working environment within a 2-minute walk from Greenford Station; on the Central Line and 25 minutes from Central London.
* Clear career progression within a friendly and collaborative working environment.
* Excellent training.
* Working with a diverse range of clients across many sectors
* Equal opportunity for everyone.
Looking to hire ASAP. Apply today