Job ID 1261230
Career Level Manager
Production AV Engineer.
MUST HAVE AUDIO VISUAL AND LIVE EVENT EXPERIENCE.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in lighting / audio / video system engineering and implementation along with a good working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice. You must possess in-depth knowledge, expertise and experience in at least one of our core disciplines with a willingness to learn and grow your expertise in other areas. You should have an excellent working knowledge of general production techniques including IT, rigging, power distribution & data distribution.
* Represent the company on site as part of engineering teams delivering technical solutions to the highest standards
* Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
* Share your expertise to develop and grow other staff
* Assist the Warehouse Teams preparing equipment
* Assist the Operations Team with the maintenance of equipment as required
* Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. A full driving license will be extremely beneficial. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a friendly and passionate team that thrives on a challenge. We'll reward you with a generous salary, opportunities for personal growth and a fun working environment with a group of people who care