Career Level Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to join an Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery Unit in a private hospital in Central London. The ward has 20 beds and their specialist team's work together to provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of Orthopaedics & Spinal conditions.
Permanent full time
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week (Days, Nights & Weekends)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To be able to work autonomously and also as part of a team.
* You will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
* To provide efficient, effective and evidence-based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
* To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/emergencies and act appropriately.
* To organise workload in line with clinical priorities
Skills & Experience Required:
* RGN with valid NMC Registration
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Orthopaedics or Spinal surgery
* Sound and evidence-based knowledge in general nursing skills as well as Orthopaedic and Spinal surgery care.
* Orthopaedic or Spinal course qualifications desirable.
* Contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
* Private Medical Healthcare,
* 33days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview