Career Level Manager
We are working with a private hospital in Marylebone to recruit a permanent full time Registered nurse with a surgical or medical background to join their plastics and reconstructive surgery unit.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week.
Shifts: Long Days & Nights including Weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide individualised patient care of the highest standard.
• Promote a patient focused approach to care as well as safe practice and professional conduct.
• Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
• Coordinate the patients discharge arrangements and complete patient documentation correctly.
• Contribute to research and development programmes as well as uphold quality initiatives that improve 'customer care’ and participate in the audit process.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin.
• Post registration experience in a general surgical or medical area.
• Experience of Plastic surgery nursing and working in breast care management would be desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
• Awareness of evidence-based practice and the importance of research-based care.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively and work as part of a team.
* Contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
* Private Medical Healthcare
* 33 day’s annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
* Excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Experienced nurses with a strong surgical background apply today to secure a quick interview