Job ID 1260998
Career Level Manager
Team Manager – Barnet – Leaving Care Team
This is a new role supporting the transitions from children in care through to leaving care. – Experience of working at TM level in leaving care and children in care – Knowledge of housing legislation and relevant entitlements – Passionate to support the development and make a different for young people aged 16+ through their care journey – care/pathway planning, ensuring accountability for high professional standards which comply with procedures, agreed timescales and targets. Ensuring the safety of children and young people remains the highest priority.
Hybrid working arrangements
Benefits in this role:
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities include:
* Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support, reflecting the function of the team and the Vulnerable People Service in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
* Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
* You will be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, service user involvement, needs led assessment, critical reflection, and analysis to inform this.
* You will identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations. Undertake safeguarding investigations and deliver protective and/or supportive services for individuals at risk and maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
* You will be preparing statements of need/care and support plans, in consultation with other agencies as appropriate, that reflect the wishes of the individual and lead to the commissioning of personalised packages of care.
* You will undertake direct work with adults and their families in line with care plans.
* You will work co-operatively with both internal and external colleagues across multi – agency boundaries.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* 2 years+ post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
Referral bonus – up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions