Career Level Manager
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Bilingual Recruiter – Fluent French
Salary: OTE £30K-£40K+
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: Y21B4
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
French Selection UK is a leading recruitment consultancy specialist in recruiting for international business and trade. We recruit for permanent and fixed-term contracts, from entry to senior level.
We are the leading recruitment consultancy for German, French, Italian and Spanish speaking positions such as export sales, customer service, marketing, engineering, logistics and other areas of international trade.
Our clients range from SMEs (small & medium exporting companies) to larger international groups.
– Handling recruitment projects from start to finish
– Successfully place candidates to fill our clients’ vacancies
– Achieve and exceed revenue/placements targets
– Drafting job description, sourcing candidates, directly dealing with both customers and candidates from start to finish of project, obtaining and arranging interviews, negotiating job offers and placements.
– Developing customer relationships and ensuring repeat business from our UK-based
– Fluency in French essential – other languages an advantage
– Previous experience in Sales or Agency Recruitment, or in a similar frontline proactive
negotiation and solutions-finding role.
– Motivated by & comfortable working to revenue/placement targets
– Must be an independent and self-reliant character
– Proactive solutions-finder with a consultative approach
– Assertive and confident with strong communication skills
– Flexible approach and mind set required as we recruit in different industries and roles
at all levels
– Ability to work independently on own initiative
– Interested in working within a small close-knit multicultural team
Salary: Basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE £30-£40K+)